INDUSTRIAL & OEM
Industrial and OEM applications are vast and based on forty plus years of experience, we supply our customers with high quality products such as control, power and instrumentation cable; while providing cost and time-saving solutions. Engineered to perform safely and reliably in the most demanding environments and applications, our Industrial/OEM capabilities are here to meet your mechanical and electrical needs.
- Kimberly Clark – Marinette, WI
- Weyerhaeuser NA OSB Plant Press – Grayling, MI
- Enterprise – Sorrento, LA
- Ford/GM/Chrysler and Tier 1 Automotive Paint Shop Expansion Projects – Various Locations, USA
Metro Wire serves as a key partner to some of the largest public utility corporations, utility contractors, and EPC’s/EMC’s in the United States. Focused on transmission, distribution, generation, nuclear, solar, wind, and hydro power applications, Metro Wire creates unique value-added partnerships and programs to assist with providing reliable power across America.
- Heart of Texas 180 Wind Farm – Melvin, TX
- Chappelle Creek Substation Expansion – Highmore, SD
- Sunsystems Chukar – Arlington, AZ
- Power Generation Smoke Scrubbers – Various Locations, USA
Whatever your low voltage application, we maintain a vast stock offering in all locations for you to access quickly. From security and fire alarm system solutions, HVAC, access control, fiber optic, voice, or data, our low voltage offerings are extensive. We also specialize in custom cable configurations, dye/stripe, bundle/twisting, and on-site value-added services to make your next project more profitable through labor and cost savings.
- University of Iowa Maintenance, Renovation, and Campus Expansion – Iowa City, IA
- Little Caesars Area – Detroit, MI
- Amazon Regional and National Fulfilment Centers – Various Locations, USA
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA